Sunday, April 27, 2008

Welcome to Baby Wilson!!!!

Tonight Ashlee finally had her baby! She had been up since 1 in the morning and the latest addition to the Richards family finally decided to make his appearance to the world. He is 8 lbs 8 oz., 21 inches, and his head was 14.5 cm. Both mom and baby are doing great! Now if they could just decide on a name....

See I told you our blog would get more interesting. I'm currently in the middle of packing but I wanted to share our wonderful news with you all. I'll be posting more as soon as I can about Kevin's graduation, his family's stay, and of course our move. Crazy times, but so much fun!

1 comment:

Anna White said...

Carli! You are an aunt! So exciting!! And Whit is getting married?! Ah! That is some crazy awesome stuff going on in the Richards household. AND she is going to be a Bennett--Mags will be proud. :) love ya!