Monday, March 10, 2008

The day they've all been waiting for

So today was the day. I lost my husband to Smash Bros. Brawl. Kevin has been waiting for this game for almost a year now so he was so excited. I'm glad he has his new toy. It'll just be interesting to see how many days I come home to him playing now. :) In Kevin's defense though he's really good about not letting it take up all of his time. As long as that is the case, I don't mind sharing....

I did have a triumph with the game however. Those of you who know me know that I can't play video games for the life of me. Well today I beat Kevin, Brandon, and Bryce! That's right. Brandon and Bryce of course blame it on the fact that it's new and they don't know the controllers yet.....riiight. They just can't admit that they can't play as well as they can boast. :)

3 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

haha. nice! Hey thanks for inviting Allen and I over for sunday dinner on my birthday! It means a lot to me. I love you Carli!

Melanie said...

Sorry to hear you have lost your husband. I guess if it isn't one thing it is another!

Ashlee Wilson said...

Way To GO CARLI!!!! I'm glad someone finally put the boys in their place :)