Monday, March 3, 2008

Behind the Times

So I know the blogging world has been going for a while now, but I just never could bring myself to start blogging. Well, in the matter of a week, my sister-in-law, both sisters, and two friends all had me going to their blogs. I guess it's about time I got in with all the hype.

Now don't expect too much from us yet. Part of why I never started to post before was that there wasn't anything particularly interesting going on with Kevin or I. It's not like Whit who is getting married or Ash who is having a baby. Our life for the time being consists of 8 hours of trying to stay motivated at work and convincing Kevin to go to classes for a few more weeks. :) Not that we're complaining. Life is great and we wouldn't have it any other way for the time being.

Now, lest you think you shouldn't keep yourself tuned in.....it's not like our life will be boring forever. We do have the adventure of moving to San Jose in May. Oh the joys! The apartment hunting, the furniture buying, the job searching. Plus, you'll get to read about how Carli once again can't handle the stress of change. What's not to like. :)

So stay tuned, and Kevin and I promise to do our best not to be boring. :-P

4 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

Woohoo I am so excited that you made one! This is great! :)

Melanie said...

Carli, I had no idea you have a blog! It is about time. You totally just made my day and you guys are not boring at all, so keep posting.

klenaek said...

I had no idea you started a blog!! I found it through Whitney's wedding blog (which is so cute by the way!) which led me to another, and another, and so on until i found you. Funny how you get lost on here. Love you guys soooo much. I love that we can stay in touch through this blogging thing. Take care!! Love.

Jaclyn said...

Carli! I just found your blog. I didn't know you had one. So excited! Even better, we will be almost neighbors in a few weeks. Can't wait to see you--