Sunday, July 8, 2012

We have a HOUSE!

Well that happened much faster than I anticipated. I kept trying to prepare Kevin that it would probably be a long process and of course we end up buying the first house we went too. Granted, we looked at other homes before we put an offer in but it's not the house's fault we went there first.  :) We're pretty excited about it and are excited we'll be able to get into our home before the baby comes. So without further adieu, I'd like to present our new home (with the model furniture still in it).

The front view

The kitchen

The kitchen and nook

The Family Room

Another view of the Family Room

The Living Room

The Master Bedroom

Another view of the Master Bedroom

The Master Bathroom

Another view of the Master Bathroom

Kevin's office

The Bonus Room

4 comments:

Emily Young said...

So pretty! This looks like the neighborhood near the Mill Creek town center that the Jensens live in? I'm sure you family is so thrilled to have you back in the area-- especially since you're back with grandbabies!

Laura said...

Did you move back to this area? I'm just reading Emily's comment. The house looks REALLY nice! Congratulations!

Griffsmom said...

I LOVE your house! Congrats - it's the best thing ever, especially after all the hard work and saving that I'm sure you guys did to get there. I'm excited for you. We will for sure (like how I'm inviting myself over already?) have to come visit next time we are up there :)

Jaclyn said...

Oh Carli-- this is amazing. I am so excited for you.